Dan and Elizabeth Turk are Presbyterian Mission Co-Workers. Dan grew up in the Sunday School classes at FPC Asheville. His mother is our long-time member Naomi Turk.
Through a partnership with local churches (FJKM) and our PCUSA churches, Dan has been developing a Fruit Tree Educational Center and Elizabeth has been involved with numerous public health initiatives in Madagascar. Over the years, the Turks have kept us informed of the health and wellbeing of our Malagasy brothers and sisters.
- Where to find Dan and Elizabeth Turk’s newsletters and updates and sign up to receive newsletters via email: https://www.presbyterianmission.org/ministries/missionconnections/dr-daniell-and-elizabeth-turk/
- Videos about fruit and health ministries in Madagascar for the November 2020 Madagascar Mission Network Conference
- The recent article “Fighting Poverty and Extinction in Madagascar” by Dan Turk and Rolland Razafiarison: https://www.presbyterianmission.org/together-justice/2021/06/02/fighting-poverty-and-extinction-in-madagascar/
- How to join the Madagascar Mission Network: send an email to the Communications Coordinator, Julie Rogers-Martin at email@example.com
- Our Presbytery is a partner of the FJKM church. Click here to read the letter from the Turks.
- PC(USA) Presbyterian Church (USA) (tax-deductible) – Designate “FJKM COVID RELIEF FUNDECO E052045″
- Make checks payable to “PC(USA),” noting the designation on the memo line.
- Send to: P.O. Box 643700 Pittsburgh, PA 15264-3700
- For online giving, visit: www.presbyterianmission.org/donate/ include the designation
- You can also give through our website HERE. Use the drop drown menu to select Madagascar